Monday, April 27, 2009

One Little Week To Go!

The atmosphere around here is very exciting as my dad gets ready for his solo photography exhibit at a local gallery! The opening night is next Tuesday, May 5th, starting at 7 pm

Picking the right frame can be a tricky business...

... as can matting...  

...but the final product is worth it!


Everyone who's interested is welcome to attend! Click here to view a pdf invitation in English and German. Hope to see everyone there!

P.S. I've been feeling crappy with bad headaches for the last week, and now I know that I have sinusitis. I won't be at work for one or two days BUT I'm using the extra time for more creating, and I'll be back soon to show you the results!! 

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you feel better soon!

sasha said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting! Best wishes! Just that ONE photo you show is amazing... gonna have to check it out more!
I hope you're feeling better soon...Creating always seems to be a cure for sickness, sadness, or the just plain blahs. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...