Sunday, March 29, 2009

Testing Testing 1 2

So, I decided to register a domain name and went with pearlswirl.net. I've wanted to do this for a while so I researched a bit and found 1&1, which I'm really happy with. They were very easy to work with... and you know how I am with techno-doodads. :) 

I set up a business email address; jenny@pearlswirl.net. Now of course, I have to "make sure it's all working properly", so I'll need your help! The first two people to pop in and say hello will win a special something, although I won't say what. That would ruin the fun! Now... get to it!

And, since a blog post is no fun without pictures, here is a romantic and vintage-y set I'm working on. I haven't found any names I'm happy with yet. And the name's pretty important. Would a rose, by any other name, smell so sweet??? Haha, I'm such a dork. :)


Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I've got a staff meeting first thing tomorrow ... good thing I love my colleagues so much. And I'm not just saying that because you all read this. :)

5 comments:

corinnea said...

Ha ha! We love you too!

wish I were good at naming jewelry....

Ashley Marie said...

you're one of the few bloggers i still follow! i'm excited for your domain! i am clueless about that stuff too!

Kelly's Korner said...

I couldn't find the website. :( Can you include a link? Or write out the whole url?

Adie said...

What about "Ring Around the Rosie" for a name? I was just singing that to Elora this morning... I love the set though, it's gorgeous! Good luck with your new domain name!

Jenny P. said...

I know nothing about nothing so explain the domain thing..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...