Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something Exciting to Win!

My blog-world friend Sophie from the wonderful sophieisobeldesigns on Etsy and Her Library Adventures is having a fabulous bonanza to celebrate her blog's first birthday!

She is giving away a gorgeous mixed-media collage that makes me dream of dancing into the night and secret gardens and love letters...

And just in case that wasn't enough, she is also giving away a set of three of her brooches, custom-designed by the winner! I have one of hers (It says "I heart making things") but I am peachy keen with the prospect of winning three more!! Yay! Here are a few of my favorites...

I heart Postcards Fabric Brooch

I heart Garden Parties Fabric Brooch

This is so exciting! Although frankly I'm wondering why I posted and let more people in on this... it slims down my chances of winning. I just can't help but spread the handmade love. :)

1 comment:

corinnea said...

Nice! I do love your brooch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...