Monday, March 9, 2009

So cute! And ... so free?!?

It's the little things that make me happy, and one such little thing is seeing something cute that someone's made or found, and offering for free to others! What a great way to spread the crafty joy! Here's a collection of adorable and free little downloads that will make you smile. Well, they should make you smile. Otherwise you have no soul.    :)



You all know my obsession with gift tags. Well, you do now anyways. Download these gorgeous old-fashioned ones from Poppytalk Handmade.


 These little cuties from HP make me want to take a bath in lavender soap while stuffing my face with olives. Is that just me? Download them here. 


Did you play MadLibs when you were a kid?? Oh man, I used to lu-huv them! These thank-you notes are just so perfect! Give the gift of MadLib by downloading them here, courtesy of Deena Rutter. 

And who doesn't love a bit of the genius Black Apple? These little cards, courtesy of Emily Martin, are designed for Valentine's Day, but I say they are too stinking adorable to be used only once a year. 

Hope you enjoy the freebies and blogs of all those fab people out there who create and share cute things for you and me! Also, credit goes to the wonderful Vintage Glam Weddings blog, where I found links to some of these.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...