Friday, February 6, 2009

Shining Jewels!

Here is more proof of my recent busy-ness (and business!)

I'll be listing these in my shop over the next few days, but if anyone is interested in reserving or buying something right away, send me a convo on etsy and I can set up a reserved listing for you!

Urban Fairytale Bracelet - $28

Nautical Fairytale Bracelet - $28

Sunkissed Earrings - $20

Big Apple Necklace (matches Big Apple Earrings) - $25

Rose Powder Earrings - $20

Teal Ornament Earrings - $13

Cabaret Earrings - $15

Roaring 20's Necklace - $26

5 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Nice stuff!

corinnea said...

Very pretty!

Saraya said...

i really like the first two bracelets you made there.

nice names too. ;)

oh get this. the word verification word is flizerv. thought you should know.

Jenny P. said...

I really like the first and the last. They are ALL beautiful though!

Sydney said...

very pretty! love that roaring 20's necklace!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...