Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Of All The Gin Joints...

So. I have a confession. Until two days ago, I had never seen Casablanca. I now know that, my entire life, I have been living in darkness. WOW. I loved it. Love love love.

Black and white movie posters.... mmmm...


In honor of my new enlightenment, I'm taking you on a trip to Morocco. A virtual trip, of course. :)

Here are some movie-themed, as well as Morocco-themed items to bring back the happy feeling of watching the movie...













Hope you find something you like! And remember, we'll always have Paris...

4 comments:

corinnea said...

How did I miss this post????? Love your choices, have always loved stuff with a morracan feel!

And yes, Casablanca is great.

Kelly's Korner said...

I missed this post too. Did you back date? It's been forever since I saw that... but yeah, who can forget "here's lookin at you kid." This is nice stuff! Cool hunting!

pearlswirl said...

No, I posted this morning. BUT i've been having problems with the blogger feed (or whatever it is actually called). It will show the most recent post names of people in my blog list but it will say "5 weeks ago" when it was really only yesterday. very strange indeed... maybe it's doing that on my posts too?!

Adie said...

Oh, I loved Casablanca. I haven't seen it in ages... I think I need to watch it again. And the Moroccan goodies are great, I am totally in love with those Marrakech earrings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...