Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some New Jewelry

Those pearls that I've been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for in the mail finally arrived a few days ago! I'm so very excited and I decided to make a bracelet (which for some reason I don't normally do-- maybe it's the sizing issue?). I'm really happy with how it turned out and I think this is a sign that I should make more bracelets!? 

Cranberry Wine Bracelet. Thanks to Stregata who commented on one of my past posts and suggested Cranberry Wine as a possible jewelry name. I love it!


I also made another asymmetrical necklace... I can't help myself...

Mermaid Necklace. 


AND this is mostly for Kelly ;). Here's the sample for my Wire-Wrapping for Beginners class at the store. I'll bring it in next time I work. Anyone in the community who would like to learn to make a necklace like this... sign up!



4 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Woo hoo! Samples! I love the cranberry wine concept!

corinnea said...

I second Kelly, woo hoo! Good job, they are all very pretty.

Katelyn R. said...

oh i love the bracelet, you should definitely do more!

Ashley Marie said...

Simply amazing! I love the cranberry wine bracelet! It is very dainty. Love it Love it Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...