Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Snow Falls, The Ideas Fly

Isn't it gorgeous? Nothing beats staring up into the sky and watching the flurries fly at your face. It's true love. I took these pictures during the last snow, but this time around looked pretty much the same.


This is taken from inside the bus on my way to work.


I set out to make something inspired by the layer of sparkly powdered sugar in my backyard:

Sparkle Snow Earrings.


Snowflake Earrings.

And, some green apple earrings, just because.

6 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Ooooooooh! I love those in the middle! How much are they?

pearlswirl said...

I'm glad you like them!
They are $15.

Jenny P. said...

I love winter here. the photos (and the jewelry) are beautiful!

Sydney said...

I love all three of those earrings, they're so pretty. The green apple is very unique!

corinnea said...

Oh! Love sparkly!

Kelly's Korner said...

Can you bring those in? I want to see them. Or I'll look and see if you already did...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...