Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Space!

This weekend I reorganized my working table and my beads, findings, charms and their containers. It's so beautiful and relaxing now! This is my inspiring view. (I always thought red was an inspiring color.)


I used cute bits and bobs I've been collecting as boxes. I really like the unmatched and one-of-a-kind effect it gives.


It's so organized and beautiful!


An old jam jar, and behind that, my beloved pink bathtub for holding loose pretty beads.


My vintage tin collection. OK, so it's pretty small right now. But I'm scouring the flea markets and such for more beauties like these... gift ideas everyone... ;)

I'll be so sad when I get rid of these by using them... I love looking at them together in the tin. I guess I'll just have to find more!


And, I bought a new display at Perlenreich. It's also a picture frame and the middle came like that, but I have big plans to make a vintage collage with tin-types and postcards and such... it'll be a beauty in itself. Overall, a fab weekend! I went out to a party Friday night, had people over last night, and today finished organizing the space and catching up on the sleep I lost Friday and Saturday... seems I'm getting old and can no longer go for long periods without sleep. Hope you all had fantastic weekends yourselves!!

9 comments:

lillyella, uniquely you said...

looks great! I love getting organized - feels so good :)

Ashley Marie said...

Oh how pretty! I'd totally just have it organized like that just to look at!

Kelly's Korner said...

I love the feel of an organized craft space! LOVE the use of tins and random containers! :)

Leila Marvel said...

Wow it looks beautiful, love how you used vintage finds for your organization. It feels so good once you are done organizing, but it is worth all the time and effort.

Jenny P. said...

I have that same bath tub but in white! I love to orginize, it makes you feel so good afterwards.

corinnea said...

Love to organize! Not making progress at this time...

Everything looks beautiful!

Emel said...

Ohhhh! How beautiful ! great pictures , very impressive ! It is a real talent if you can make such a beauty out of simple things !
Emel

Ederafaerie said...

What a lovely workspace--so organized and yet aesthetically appealing! I love to collect old tins too :)

Kirsty said...

Your space is really beautiful & yes the view is fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...