Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tag Bags!

The last few days I've been feeling sickish and sluggish. One day I stayed home from work but I HATE being idle so I decided to make something pretty AND useful! I pulled out all my papers and my new square punch from my Grandma... and ta-da: the "The Big Tag Bags" were born!!

The cute little squares kept me up into the wee hours of the morn. (See that hole in my desk on the right side of the picture? That happened when I forgot to use the self-healing mat under my super-duper new hole punching machine. Oops!)


It's been raining square confetti!


Photog-Schwester took this one. Sounds like her super-hero name. I'll have to run that by her. Hee hee hoo hoo haa haa.


Cutting the ribbon for the tag bags...


I've been wanting a really cool vintage suitcase for a long time to use as a display like this one. Haven't found one yet but I did have this old lunch-tin on my craft shelf, just waiting to be used.


AND... the Tag Bags!!


I think this vintage one is my favorite.

I'll be consigning these at the store and once I buy more cellophane bags, there's no stopping me!!

6 comments:

corinnea said...

Very pretty!!

Kelly's Korner said...

How fun!

lizy said...

Way to go Jenny!!! You did it... I bet you are thrill that you finally are done. Can't wait to see them :)

Katelyn R. said...

i really like the letter ones. very cool.

Katie said...

So cute! I wish I just had an ounce of creativity!

Jenny P. said...

meant to comment on these earlier...I love them and they are even better in person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...