Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tag Happy

My newest obsession is with gift-tags. I love love love looking at the assortments of matching papers and colors together in cute little shapes. I know it's too late to order these for this Christmas, but I just thought I'd share the obsession (cause obsessing is less creepy when you can get other people to agree with you.) And hey, a lot of these shops are currently having sales. It might be cool to order these on sale and use them next Christmas... I'm just saying. :)


This is a mix-and-match set that I bought from pacokeco a week ago. It hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait to get it in the mail!


These little birdies are from here.


How cool is this: you buy the pdf download and then you can print these as many times as you want!! Whenever you want!! On whatever paper you want!! I know, I know, it's not a new idea, but little things make me happy. This is a great idea for last-minute gift-wrappers. Not that I would know anything about that...


LinkI love these little paper-tag ornaments from paperpeddler.

LinkMy etsy friend Tinee from SiebenMorgen makes these adorable tags, and she has other things in her shop that include this cute house motif.


These two (above and below) come from PaperPumpkin, and I love them! I really love how the "Green Christmas" manages to look edgy and cool while being made completely from recycled paper. That is the essence of good recycling.




I can't remember where I found these cute and simple tags, but I just thought they added to the collection, so feast yer eyes!

Happy holidays people!

4 comments:

Jenny P. said...

love them all! it's all about making the package pretty:)

Adie said...

Hehe, I like gift tags too. ^_^ I must confess, though, that I like the sticky ones as well. Don't you ever feel bad for using the really pretty ones, like writing on them ruins them? I think maybe I'm weird... I have some that my aunt made for me years ago, but I've never used them, because they're too pretty.

Kelly's Korner said...

Jenny, I love the new header!!! Love love love! I also love the little tags I bought from YOU!

pearlswirl said...

Jennifer: I know! You can buy the ugliest present but if you wrap it well no one cares... well not really. i mean the wrapping has to be that good that they don't even want to open it so they leave it like it is. that might work.

Adie: I don't mind writing on them but I get nervous that I'll make a stupid mistake like spell a name wrong, then I'll have to trash it. I practice first...

Kelly: Thanks!!! The Christmas-themed box that I had in the store also sold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...