Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funky Christmas Market

Fellow Stuttgart crafters: One of my blog-world friends, Tinee, will be participating in an awesome-sounding artsy Christmas market this weekend.

The Winterleuchten Christmas Market takes place in abandoned train wagons turned into art studios in an area outside Nordbahnhof in downtown Stuttgart. How amazing does this sound?!?! This is greatness, I tell you.

It's taking place Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 from 2 to 10 pm both days. I AM SO THERE. Anyone want to come with me? I know the way, if that helps. ;)

And to all those who are not in Stuttgart or who can't make it, I can guarantee a long post packed with photos of this amazing event.


Tinee made this amazing poster herself with linocut!

Don't forget, today is the last day to enter my Renaissance Rose Necklace giveaway. If you haven't yet, enter yourself in the drawing by becoming a follower of my blog. And if you have, don't forget to check back here tomorrow, around 4 pm German time (10 am est) when I'll be announcing the winner. Are you excited yet?

3 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

OMG!!! I want to go! I want a trailer! I want I want I want.... ah! I'm freakishly excited! Trying to talk DH into going with now. I need to go to Nespresso anyway...

Jenny P. said...

I just might go!

pearlswirl said...

I know Kelly that's the same reaction I had!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...