Monday, December 1, 2008

Custom-Ordered Lovelies...

... if I do say so myself!

Here are a couple of lovelies I made as special orders.

The first order was for an asymmetrical freshwater-pearl necklace with pewter connectors. I wire-wrapped olive-green coated copper wire (one of my favorite things ever!).  

I love natural-looking, asymmetrical designs and this necklace was a lot of fun to make. 





The second order was for three sets of beaded bracelets: an ocean of blues, a forest of greens, and the ever-chic combination of black and white. 








I love making the tags myself and writing a hand-written note on them. It gives such a personal, friendly, touch. Yay!

Happy Monday everybody! I know, I know, "Monday" and "happy" don't ever go together in the same sentence, but just think, only 24 days til Christmas! 


2 comments:

Jenny P. said...

very nice! and the presentation is beautiful:)

pearlswirl said...

Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...